Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Damn dreams
What the hell? Why do I keep having vivid zombie dreams?!

This time, the zombies were widespread, uncontainable, but dumb as hell and slower than snails. They'd have to flood you into a box canyon covered in grease so you couldn't climb the walls, that's how slow they mmoved.

At anyrate, I found myself in my parents new town (towns by the way were still habitable, soundproofing homes and blacking out windows made sure the zombies didn't realize you were there and try to come knocking, and there were the domed cities that were zombie free". In towns at least, the zombie hoards were rare. They were more like a more frequent stray animal in the streets. Still, it had a bizarre effect on the world, going out was a risk though you were mostly safe if you were smart. There were those who went out though. Like police, but more like dogcatchers. Being driven around by their partner in some sort of van, taking out strays as they popped up and being a first response/distraction for a horde until the heavy guns could come in.

I was one of those in my dream, first day on the job too. Mr. Bitterman had been seen roaming the streets. No one had seen him in awhile and he lived alone. Guess no one noticed when he died. They were noticing him now though. I felt bad, I knew the guy. I didn't want to shoot him. Ultimately I learned the ropes though, dropped myself off way too close and nearly got caught by Mr. Bitterman.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com