Friday, October 21, 2005
That's so freakin subtly creepy
Mary Roach discusses her new book Spook over at Salon, and mentions this ghosty story:

There was this story in "Spook" -- we took it out because it was not that gripping -- but I used to live in a house that was supposedly haunted. And one time I came into the kitchen and there was in the middle of the table, in the morning, this little Valentine's Day [candy] heart. You know, the ones that are printed. It said "No use" -- which is kind of a downer for a Valentine's Day message. And I thought that was weird because the bowl of hearts was in the other room. I asked my boyfriend at the time, and he didn't know anything about it. I decided it was the lady who died in the house and who, according to the upstairs neighbors, would sometimes make the doors open and shut.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com