Thursday, November 03, 2005
I love the Des Moines Central Library!
Wow! You remember that copy of The Maltese Falcon that I checked out from Central Library and kept for like...a month?

Well, some of you should remember that, because you came over to my apartment to watch it. We didn't watch it, we just ended up getting drunk and going to the bar...but anyway, that movie had to have been three weeks late when I finally took it back. Tim told me that the Cedar Falls library charged $5 per day for late movies, so I figured I was F-ed for sure.

Well, turns out I only owe them $7.50. God love them, I was so scared I would never be able to check anything out in Des Moines again and then I discover that, for the price of a couple beers at a fancy-pants bar on the west side, I can redeem myself.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com