Thursday, November 03, 2005
I've burnt a circle into my vision.
It hurts.

But why you ask?

Because I wanted to figure out how the guys to who do weeble and bob made their preloader. I know how to make a preloader, but I didn't know how to make the spinning happen in relation to the % of the movie loaded. A week ago I stumbled on, and this seems like a no brainer too, .rotation in tutorial. Instantly I know what I need to do! So I make something, a test, monochromatically. The vibration of the movement burnt a circle in my eyes...

I want to use something like this for the slapping sight with a cutout of amish's head.

On a side note, I may have absorbed my twin in the womb and now he is a part of me! I was the stronger!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com