Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Ive got something to put in you!
Two random memories I had when I was on the train:

1) House days. There was beer everywhere. Mullens was there and he asked Gotehed, "Can I have one for the road?" Andy replies, "Ill give you one for the road" and WHAPPO! Andy delivers a boot to Mullens' groin, dropping him ot the floor.

2) Christmas time! Tim, myself, and Van Gordon were "dragged" by Jim Hatfield to a drive through Nativity Scene in Oskaloosa. Afterwards, we were forced to go to an establishment called Bonanza. Upon reaching there, a huge Russian man in a cowboy outfit seperated the men from the women, and then the boys from the men. If you catch my drift. I will never forget Tim's girlish screams as those Ruskies dragged him into the "Big & Tall" room and did their way with them. Luckily, when it was my turn, they put me in a buffet. Tim got the man buffet, however. And to this day, buffets will always remind me of group sodomy.

I also had a recurring dream on the train. It involved a skywalk above the Alaskan Mountain Ranges that were full of Neo Nazi Eskimos and false glass floors. And it was played out like a video game. I got hit by a spear and I lost 2 of my 5 "bars". However, I managed to beat the mini boss (2 flying Wiccer Troll Heads) and the stage boss (a giant Mr. Miagi Robot driven by a blonde hottie) Then we went to Traverse Town. Who was we? Andy, me, Tim, and Dmitri. Just plain fucked up.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com