Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Just a little boo boo
This morning I was filling out a work order form and listening to my headphones when all of a sudden I noticed something dark on the extreme of my left periphery. I didn't look up right away because I wanted to finish what I was doing. When I did finally turn around there is the annoying woman from New Zeland standing over my shoulder watching me write. She kind of surprised me and I accidently blurted out, "What the fuck are you doing?!?"

Probably not the best choice of words. Although it was really fucking creepy that she was just standing there looking over my shoulder. If I hadn't been listening to my headphones I probably would have heard her walk up, but I had them low enough that she could have just said something and I would have heard her. Did she say anything? No, not a word. She just fucking stood there watching me fill out this form.

Luckily my boss won't be back till next week so it'll probably be forgotten by then. Even if anyone does say anything to me I'll just be like, "The creepy bitch was just standing behind me watching me write! What the fuck would you say when you discovered that?"

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com