Monday, November 14, 2005
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Have you heard of the McMurders? You should check them out, if you're a cool person. Or if you want to be a cool person.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurder

Don't even ask me how to become a premium person.

. . .

David-O!: this would be a good night to call me. Or I will try to remember to call you. But really, my memory is swiss cheesed from too much quantum leaping. I can barely remember to mail the electricity check.

Also, if you see me on halo, throw on the headset and we could talk in a room there.

. . .

If you could either jump into a bathtub full of cashew chicken or tapioca pudding, which would you pick?

. . .

This is what sucks: writing a 2 1/2 page email and accidentally deleting it.

. . .

The other researcher just discovered that to get into Berkeley's undergrad program, you need a 31 ACT.

Absurd!

. . .

Those fucking smarties. Let's see how smart they are when they get a visit from my pack of ferrel dogs who are trained to have sex on people's beds. Ryan got a visit from those dogs this weekend. Didn't you, Ryan?

I think one of them puked. Sorry.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com