Thursday, November 10, 2005
A Magnanimous Message from Tim
Awww, hell!

I can not wait for tomorrow!

I hope you are all as excited as I am about receiving holiday pay while you play 8 straight hours of Halo!

oh...

wait...

Not all of us get Vet's Day off.

Not to worry, though, because I dedicate my day of holiday pay to you!

And besides, it will be boring...when you think you're bored at work tomorrow just imagine how bored I must be, with nothing to do but crawl deeper beneath the warm embrace of my blankets until 11. And then I'll have to suffer through a leisurely lunch, and then a dull wandering around town, and an absurdly long shower, and the pain that is two solid hours of Halo...

you'd rather be at work or school anyway, I'm sure...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com