Friday, February 24, 2006
Oh, to hell with you.
Here is a disgusting tale for you:

Last night Goathead made a PBH (peanut butter and honey) sammich. After he crept off to the Upper Paddock, I realized that I too was estarved, and went to make my own sammich. The honey sat out, upside down, nearly empty. So, while my toast cooked, I searched the fridge. Popping out from behind a variety of condiments was a bottle whose label I could partially read: honey. I smeared it into the peanut butter in the dark, ignoring the goopiness, and went back into the living room to eat my sammich.

It tasted weird.

After forcing 2/3 of it down I went back into the kitchen and discovered that the honey was actually honey mustard.

It didn't taste as disgusting as you might guess. But I threw the remainder of that fucker AWAY.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com