Thursday, March 30, 2006
HeyImadeyousomecurryasIfelloutofthistreeooolookthecircusisintowngottogobyebye!
So I was talking to Dana (yes, michigan dana) and we got onto how we'd be serial killers. Then I remembered what Foster had told us about his idea for serial killing:

I'd leave a Chuckles candy under their tongue as my calling card. That way, they'd die with a lil Chuckle.

~Matt Foster

Thats just so effed up. I would do the same, too. I would even go as far as changing the vending machines in the police station of the people on my case to carry Chuckles so everytime they would feast on DingDongs or M&Ms they would see the Chuckles and curse in vein as I taunted them from juuuust outside their reach.

Good god, Im fucked up.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com