Friday, March 24, 2006
well, balls.
Meow meow meow.

GOOD LORD this has been the most f'ing stressful day of my life. Let me just bitch for a second--

1) Why are there not wireless headphones? Or at least cheap ones? Everytime I go anywhere with this busted rubber-banded electrical-taped ipod the phones get jerked out of my ears every ten minutes or my head gets yanked down and you can only imagine how many innocent elementary school students get gato punched for this.

2) Why is Booberry so delicious? I gorged myself this morning and then rode out this weird sugar-high-meets-diabetic-coma.

3) Sarah sent me on a mission to buy Bob Dylan tickets, so I walked the three minutes to the box office and encountered a snaking line of middle-aged housewives and paunchy men in suits. Some douche I'd encountered there before remarked that at this rate tickets would be gone in fifteen minutes, so I just dashed home and ticketmastered Sarah's. Wait, this wasn't that stressful.

4) Halo. Jesus Christ. That's all I have to say. Those damn 12 year-olds are lucky I don't have access to air transportation.

Well, blog. Well. Here we are. You're underposted and I'm sitting on the couch in our basement wearing hobo gloves and the weird funk of the unshowered and man I have got to piss. Piss!

For those of you in the Des Moines area: Josh is coming tonight, as are Wes and Amish. According to Kevin, the idea is to play cards, presumably at his place. Sarah and I made plans last night to go to dinner and hit a bar, but hopefully we can work something out where I can swing by, because when was the last time I saw Josh? Jesus. Jesus. It was aeons ago. I was still living in Ankeny. We ate at the Mile and played Carcassone. Yeah, that long ago.

And for Amish, if anyone who reads this talks to him: the lesbians next door had a young blonde visitor.

Now he'll probably show up in about 15 minutes.

Wellsy: too bad we won't see you. I'm getting to know what it's like being broke, since this morning I seriously had a debate with myself about whether or not I could afford a buck twenty five for transit on the bus to downtown. Were you gonna catch a ride with Rob? I should have my car back soon, so if you do make it back for easter for some reason, I can swing down to Ott. and pick you up for the train station or wherever it is you'd roll into Iowa.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com