Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Sadder than my sex life (which is pretty funny, too)

I want to know what jackoff assclown fucktard made this box art. It HURTS your eyes to think its a badass game, let alone the first Megaman game. I mean LOOK AT HIM! Its like hes about to birth a child on the trapper keeper world he lives in.


And then it gets a little better. Look at Megaman's leg. He reminds me of the zombie in Resident Evil (movie with the oh-so-hot Milla Jovovich) ((Im sure you know which zombie I mean)). But what really cracks me up: Look at Dr. Wily. He looks like a college professor. "Get him! He didnt use APA on his term paper!" At least you can save $10 on some shit...

Wouldnt it be great if there were an MAA Man? You Got Masters Degree Shield: Yet another useless fuckin' shield weapon.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com