Sunday, April 23, 2006
HDTV/Headcaches
So I go to best buy yesterday with no intentions of spending $2500 but walk out with a 42' LG plasma HDTV. So I get home take about half an hour putting the stand together followed by plugging all my crap into the back so finally I'm going to plug my TV and I realize oh balls they didn't give me the power cord we unplugged when removing it from the shelf, it was a floor model for three days because the tv sold all out but that one in three days i got it for 2200 as opposed to 3300. Plus i got an extra 150 off out of the guy make it $2050 plus $300 for the service plan and blah blah. So anyways I have a tv that won't work for anything as a paper weight but fortunately the power chord for my 360 works until tommorow when i kick some ass at best buy.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com