Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Painful
MAGISTRATE: Where are you currently at?
ME: I'm stuck out here in Colorado for a while.
MAGI: Oh. Uh...well. We can set the court date for late June. Will that work?
ME: Sure...wait, court date?
MAGI: Uh...yeah. He's got a lawyer.
ME: (aside) WHAT THE FUCK. A lawyer? What can I do then?
MAGI: Well, you can call the District Attorney and figure out if you can work this out. He's in his office.

(Call Attorney's office)
ME: Can I speak to Mr. Goodlow please?
SECRETARY: Oh. Hes not here. He'll be back probably next week sometime.
ME: Okay...You know when?
SECRETARY: No I dont, but he'll be back probably next week sometime.
ME: Okay, I'll just call back sometime next week then.
SECRETARY: I'm not too sure he'll be around then, either.
ME: ...Can I leave a message for him?
SECRETARY: *sigh* He won't get it until next week.
ME: (aside) This is re-god-damn-diculous! ...

One fucking email. Doesn't Fowler realize that the internet is full of angsty people who are 100x their usual bravery through typed wording? Someone needs to show him Forums. It was ONE letter and he could have moved on, now he's paying for a fucking lawyer. UGh! So assenine.

So this means Tim will have to cart me to Albia after the train deposits me.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com