Friday, May 05, 2006
Piss and shit; balls and cock
The last two weeks have been...fuckin' interesting to say the least. Sara didn't return my calls and when I did reach her she was "busy." And why is that?

...Because Sara was seeing some other guy, apparently the whole time.

Well FUCK. That explains a lot. Too bad she never had the heart/decency to tell me it was going on, or even 2 weeks ago that it was over.

Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck.

~~~
Now that thats out of my system...

Here's the plan: The two pictures you commissioned me to do? Yeah. I want to do them IN EXCHANGE you all buy a train ticket for me to either return home or exit home. They will be high quality. They will be painted. And you will get the original line drawings, too. Reason being: I can more then pay for a ticket back, with my Sears job. Gettin' home is the issue. According to Tim's mom (who btw is very easy) you all had rounded up a chunk of money. And they will be 14x17 in size (God, Devil @ Buddha Bar, Christopher & the Orphans) and mounted (teehee). Capise? Good. Fuckin' like it and fuckin' pool it. Hell: Ill even throw in a picture of DINOS vs ALIENS 2006 for ya. 3 pictures for the price of 2! Wow! What a fuckin' deal!!!

JUNE 18th is when I plan to go home, July 6th is when I would like to return. No Sarahs party because I am a fucktard in a fucktard institute of short-ass breaks.

(Nick need not apply cuz Nick is poor, and poor people aren't in God's peripheral vision)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com