Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Sofa King Bored
So today is Institute Day. That means we get a day off of school. I was so excited not to have to go to classes today...but then I realized about an hour after waking up "Damn it! What am I going to do today?!?!" Ytmnd had nothing excitingly new, Myspace is only interesting for about 5 minutes(but go there and draw on the board), and soap operas make me sleepy.

I'm happy Nick has a blog posting pass now. It's his Basement on Friday, with the exception of Cricket and Kellynn... and there's not an unusually large amount of Goathead Pizza and M-Dew. But the insanity ensues. (without certain people effing up the place) I word well.

By the way, when I return I need to get y'all together for a reason. Well, at least the High School'in folk. I cant say why, but once you see my surgery, you'll understand completely.

I want Chinese food. Badly.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com