Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Ronnie died! From what? He OHed. What? Over Haloed. His heart just couldn't take all that Halo.
I too know the siren call of Fight Night Round III. I like it almost enough to buy a damn 360 so I can play the sequel. Almost... I’ve played it at Kevin’s, and aside from it looking damn amazing on his huge TV, I couldn’t tell a big difference.

I’m not looking forward to Halo 3 coming out. Not at all. Because then I really will have to buy one of those expensive machines and immediately after I do, my life as I know it will end and Master Chief will take over. I suppose it’s just as well, I don’t think I really wanted to excel in grad school anyway.

Tim, maybe we can make a pact to keep each other (and Cricket) from flunking out of grad school due to OH (over Haloing).

This morning I found Dave’s train ticket and the Mediacom bill both damp from some fucking retard at the house spilling some unknown liquid on the table where they were laying.

Some of the papers were already dry and stuck together and pulling them apart proved fatal, but a few were still damp and should be fine now. I don’t think the ticket itself was damaged beyond the point of usability, but it was a close call.

The guilty party is lucky I wasn’t there to witness their stupidity, because they would be at the dentist with Tim right now. Getting fitted for false teeth.

I’ll be mailing that to you either today or tomorrow Dave. Before any more unfortunate mishaps occur.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com