Thursday, May 11, 2006
Shit ass cock fuckers
So there is a concept that I will never understand in my lifetime. I get why it exist but I don't see how those who employ me or anybody else can make us do manditory overtime. It's fucking ridiculous that they can say hey I know it's only two days away and you probably have plans but fuck you, you're going to have to be here Saturday. So incase you didn't catch on I know am required to be at work this saturday because the jackass I work for asked for too much mail. So now due to his inability to do basic math I have to cancel my trip to Omaha with Shannon this weekend. I rarely have a solid plan going into any weekend and when I finally do these fucktards I work for decide to stick it too me......Oh yeah but here is the best part, we can get out of it if in the next two shifts 550,000 peices of mail get sorted which is about double our normal output. For those who were thinking about coming over tommorow night this still doesn't affect my plans, actually it has me contemplating adding copious amounts of alcohol to the mix.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com