Wednesday, July 26, 2006
More Beer induced dreams story time
Well I'm going to have to drink more Tucher because this shit makes me dream like a mofo. This time around I was on a visit to Albia. All I had was my old bicycle to ride around on. And then I was in the Pamida parking lot and some dude came up and started talking to me. I asked who he was and he said he was Kenny. I said no fucking way. So we end up going to the squid cave (Kenny's basement) and there is the real Kenny who tells me he hired a stand in while he secretly went to medical school because he didn't want anyone to know he won the lottery and was filthy rich. He then paid me off to pretend the fake Kenny was the real Kenny and that was the end of that.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com