Sunday, August 20, 2006
That's just a little bit more then the law will allow
We had our lil' Halo 2 festival last night. We devised a game of utmost awesome. With 16 people, have nothing but shotguns & glowing spiders and teams (Red vs. Blue) and preferrably on the Ship or the...damn it...snow level with the ramps and the bottomless crevace (names evades me at the moment). Then just let the madness ensue. We called it Shotgun Wedding. And somehow...somehow... Donkey Show aquired 28 kills. In one round.

I found out there's a real disorder called Betty-Veronica Syndrome. Basically, a person will maintain a relationship with two partners that is bound to end in destruction, but somehow the two partners have issues too, primarily that they're in love with one (or both) and are friends with one (or both). Hmm. Sounds like my life. Except that I get fanoodles bat-swung into my crotch.

I had this odd dream theme I must share, as well. Mainly it's the fact John, Tim, Andy, and Wes are in some sort of college or work program and I come in and it's like a completely different world. There was one dream where y'all were in Deep Sea Rescue School 30 miles off the coast of Seal Island, Washington (also known as storm capitol of the world, according to the dream). There was the one where you were all vampire hunters in a mall with me, cept you were part of the Mall Security. Then last nite, you were all working for the "New" Albia High School under the cover of janitors when in reality you were all excavating alien ruins in the B Gym.

I got's the devil in me. That devil being rum.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com