Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Spring is the time for . . . FUCKIN OUTSIDE.
...is basically the chorus of a song I heard played by a lone guitarist on the stage of Minnapolis's Fitzgerald Theater Friday night. There was beer for sale, but due to confusion, I ended up holding a Mountain Dew. I had this glowing neon green mug in my hand, like a jar of radioactive waste, and like radioactive waste, it was delicious.

My zombie movies for this weekend have been selected:

Heah

and

Heah


I realize that none of these were suggested, but I sort of arranged Netflix before I read the blog comments. But in the future, THESE COMMENTS WILL BE HEEDED!

I may also throw in Dead and Breakfast, Morgan's suggestion, as it has postive reviews. But that'll likely be a next-timer.

And Morgan, you're right, Emily was out of the country teaching . . . but now she's back, like Jesus, and twice as furious.

I just realized, if for some reason those Netflix links don't work, this post will be considerably less cool.

So put on your hoping hats.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com