Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Nick or WIZELLLS, I'm thinking of YOU
Quick! Who has good suggestion for zombie movies that aren't the following:

Night, Dawn, Day, Land of the Dead
Zombie
Return of the Living Dead II
Night of the Living Bread (okay, I'll take suggestions for that one)

Dave, since you mentioned courting a week or so ago, my mind is running WILD WITH SPECULATION. Any tasty gossip?

Here is some gossip that probably only Dave or maybe Nick will care about: Andy and I found out we're goign to school with Asa Plum's sister. I went to this meeting the other night and there she was, and I started talking and it became clear that she had no idea who I was, and probably thought I was going to try to hit on her.

She seemed amaze that anyone from Melrose was pursuing an advanced degree.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com