Monday, August 20, 2007
The English department here has quite the racket going with their copy machine. They give you like...ten free copies per student, per semester and at least three or four of those copies are going to be required for the syllabus. After you exceed your allotment you pay seven cents a copy which, considering the meager stipend they pay us, is a unpleasant dick in the ass.

Do dicks in the ass come in any other flavor? I seriously doubt it.

Fuck you, I would NOT know.

No my mom didn't set the fucking precedent! Shit bitches, you fucking disgust me

Dave (and other follies-involved fools): Ryan will have no part in the follies. When I asked him if he could get the night off he screamed, "DJ Prime the Karaoke King takes the night of for NOBODY! Especially not for the likes of David Wells, the spineless vagina!"

Okay, I made up the spineless vagina part.

But he totally said the Karaoke King shit!

He doesn't read the blog anyway. There's no way he could ever deny it.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com