Saturday, April 05, 2008
Strange conversations
As fall hit up here, I noticed a strange object under the flowers that are planted next to my front door. Apparently, one of the previous tenants liked dead animal parts, because it was an animal skull. Never really knew what it was and I kind of assumed it was a fawn skull (kinda like a deer skull, but smaller).

At any rate, my Dad and I got to talking about the skull and had a small conversation about what the skull had originally belonged to. He guessed dog, again size of the skull came into play. But, the teeth ended half-way down the snout. We argued about it for awhile, maybe a goat or sheep, nah. Teeth to pointy. So we're to a point where my front door is decorated with the skull of a mythical beast.

Mythical.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com