Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Every orifice, every time
Since this blog is so "kickin" lately, as the kids say, I thought I'd write some things too. I will write five things:

1) Dave, I am going to look at the FOES information and will then marinate your info in the juices of my brain until I get something interesting. Hopefully this will be good, but if it's not...well, that will suck. I hope some other folk are going to get in on this too, as more minds=less fuckups, in general. Although that equation is occasionally glaringly untrue...

2) Last night I dreamt that escaped convicts killed several of you, so logically, afterward, Andy and Wes and I fired up a time machine and went back and preemptively killed the bastards. It was pretty great, in a disturbing way. One of them was thrown against a wall several times before being tossed into a stream of molten steel (note the careful use of the passive voice in this sentence).

3) Which brings up the question of: why has Amish not yet built a time machine?

4) As many or all of you know, I now reside in Florida. I had planned to suck up an album of interesting photographs and stories and insights, which would be vomited directly onto this blog or perhaps (perhaps!) even a new one, but have in fact found myself either without a camera or (more commonly) without anything worth using a camera on. There are a great load of palm trees, though. And a Mormon church down the street that looks like a damned temple of crazy--palm trees all over the lawn, fountains splashing into the sky, a golden dude on top of a spire. I vow to take a picture for Wells.

5) This is my next entry into the Kevin Henderson Wes vs. Tim Commemorative Photo Contest (category: best photo with FOOD):

Did he eat more, or did he just puke?

I meant to get an action shot of myself ravaging a burger, mustard flying, pickles atomized, but my camera is still full of sand from the ocean. Which doesn't smell as delicious as you may believe.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com