Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Disgusting Food Blog
Discovery channel during the day is so bad. A haunting, urban legends, etc. The worst part is that they taunt you the entire time with the prospect of good late-night television: images of people being eaten by sharks, of new Mythbusters episodes, etc. fill the commercials.

Sarah wishes me to express that she made this cake:


She did not make this burrito, though:


I did.

But: it wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped. Here's how the Flying Burrito Reenactment Experiment went down:

1) Slow-cooked some beef
2) chopped up a tomatillo
3) chopped up some peppers and onions; sauteed.
4) Slapped it all into a tortilla
5) sourest of creams
6) mozz cheese
7) green pepper salsa

Of course this was missing rice, but I forgot to get some. The main problem, though, was that the meat wasn't as juicy/sloppy/greasy as the original flying burrito's. Overall, I'd give it a B

Labels: ,

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com