Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Orca Whales and Owls
So, since everyone's talking about dreams, I have been having dreams that I'm getting forcefully married. Then, I had a dream I was a whale boss in some 4 player game.

But enough talk.

I'm going to be back in Iowa in late December. Ali and possibly her friend Erica will most likely be making a stop before I return to Denver with them. So the question is, can we all crash somewhere? That being Ali and maybe Erika. I don't know how to spell her name right. They will be B-lining it from Texas, so crashing somewhere void of cat hair and Amish's windy pants would be nice.

There will be compensation in the form of Amish's orifices of your choosing. He just doesn't know about it yet.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com