Thursday, November 13, 2008
NEVER EXCEED ONE CAN . . . EVER!!!
SPIKE Shooter


You know that feeling you get when you suck down two Rockstars back to back? Like you just stepped off the silly silo and you're not sure if you need to throw up or lay down or bounce in place until the feeling wears off and your ears feel sort of tingly and your heart is beating really fast and maybe its hot in here but man you're sweating like its the fourth of july and bottle rockets are screaming past your head and some guy dressed like uncle sam on stilts is following you around but you can't actually see him no matter how fast you turn your head or maybe you aren't even turnign your head but your eyes are turning in your head so fast they spun right around.

That's how I've felt for the last two hours.

Not because I drank two rockstars, but because I drank one little can of spike. I should have known what I was in for because the can says right on it: WARNING, NEVER EXCEED ONE CAN DAILY.

I'm glad I heeded that warning.

It also says "read entire label before drinking." I didn't, but this is what it says:
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR ELDERLY. DO NOT TAKE WITH ANY OTHER STIMULANT OR WEIGHT-LOSS SUPPLEMENT OR ANY PRESCRIPTION OR OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICINE. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of being treated for high-blood pressure, heart disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. If you have trouble sleeping, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Sounds like the end of a drug commercial, doesn't it?

They're probably just covering their assets but this stuff is pretty potent. It also tastes like crap. I think I'm going to discontinue use.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com