Wednesday, April 01, 2009
This is Not a Rebel Song
Oh dear. An hour ago I had a real emo moment and I bitched on here about it.
--> right about here <--
Then I got over it.

So now, meh. Nothing is keeping me here in Denver, aside from Sears and a dwindling number of friends. I have been told by several people now that my cartoon show is much more creative and original than L.O.S.E. and that I should stick to my guns. As far as this girl thing goes, whatever. Enjoy what I can. I have a damn bed now. I have a clean apartment. I need money, but right now, who doesn't?!

In good news, I may be moving to California in the next year to make a living drawing and animating masturbating pirates. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUN.

Here is me with a well behaved dog that I could not rile up.

The Spice must flow!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com