Saturday, May 23, 2009
Chicken Pot Pie: Three of my favorite things
Here's the plan.

June 8 or 9: Packing up a mule with all my worldly possessions (a computer, a TV, a Wii, and a box of dinosaurs).

June 9 or 10: Starting the Death Drive through Nebraska, winding up in Albia in the afternoon/evening.

Somewhere in between rivers: Dracula dies of Dysentery; a thief steals an ox and 2 wagon wheels.

June 11th or so: Seeing anyone in Des Moines before Allison returns to Denver, sans David.



I have a couple possible jobs in Duh Moin doing graphic design work, too. Aside from that, I may plead and beg for the Jum & Go position again. Sometime before, during, or after Kevin gets hitched, I will be departing Albia. I have some possible leads on the Coasts.

If not, there is always the Peace/Ameri Corps. Or prostitution.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com