Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Well, well, well...
That's how every villain came into Pete and Pete. Minus the schlong.



I made it back to Iowa. Most of you know that. Actually, all of you know that. Aside from little pockets of people. And you know what I realized?

Albia is FUCK TONS boring. No wonder everyone migrated up to Des Moines.




I miss Denver. Specifically, the people in Denver.

~Oh! I got a freelance job. I'm animating for someone's website. Here is how the conversation went:

Man: So what is your hourly rate?
Me: Well since this is minute work... $20 an hour is what I-
Man: TOO LOW! What's your hourly rate?
Me: (panicking)Okay... well, $35 an hour is the Denver ra-
Man: TOO LOW AGAIN! I tell you what. I'm going to pay you and you are going to like what I give you.
Me: ...okay.

I wonder what he would have done if I dropped $75? TOO LOW! I would have pooped'em. Out my schlong.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com