Saturday, October 10, 2009
Halloween
Five years ago, there was supposed to be a Halloween party up at UNI, and it fell apart. Mainly, because Britt Ogle got involved, Bil and Kellynn and myself were too damn tired, and apparently there was a chinchilla problem in Cedar Falls. My memory is hazy, and I don't even remember having a costume.

So what is happening this year? I am hand-fisting a costume with what little budget (read: no money) I can afford (read: squander) to make something awesome (read: brain raping). I heard talk of something happening in Des Moines involving Superhero themed somethings or other.

If all else fails, we go to Catoor's or Cab and be sad. Sad.


So who wants a Halloween spoiler? Probably the most expensive part of my costume.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com