Wednesday, December 09, 2009
And my coworker thinks I'm fat
That title isn't about me, it's a comment in the thread following this article:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/magical-fat-tape-will-make-you-somewhat-more-prese,36153/

Go watch that video!

. . .

Last night Sarah and I tried out the tequila and taco bar across the
street. Here is my review: delicious. Great grilled shrimp tacos.
Great chips and salsa. Fish taco: left something to be desired. Also,
the margaritas were served in mugs. Who the fuck serves margaritas in
mugs?

Someone looking to get their establishment burnt down, that's who.

My theory is that they reserve the real glasses for people not
ordering the cheap on-special tequila.

I hear all you Iowans are stuck inside with snow battering your doors
and cracking your living room windows. Here it's so hot I got a little
sweaty walking to the grocery store in a t-shirt. Last year our campus
was shut down by a tropical storm, but this year the most extreme
weather pattern was an all-day rainstorm last Monday.

LAM.E

I deliberately placed that period where I placed it.

So no complaint.s

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com