Wednesday, December 02, 2009
We were very in love and we learned to play the piano

I could lean on this keyboard right now and rattle out more ridiculous encounters with students and the relatives of students but I've decided I'm motherfucking done with it, motherfucker.

 

I also decided that I would write one post here a day and would challenge Wells to do the same. And maybe Goathead. And whoever else posts on this thing. Does anyone else post on this thing?

 

The only issue with this (aside from my having forgotten how to log in to blogger; yes, I forgot the password to my pharaoh account, and when I asked for the security question it was about the name of a character I wrote in 2003) is that I have no idea what to write. Most of my days outside of work are largely sets of the same actions that end with different alcohols and different ridiculous shit being knocked into my computer's screen and maybe different stuff being cooked.

 

Maybe I will give you a

 

RECIPE A DAY!

 

Today's recipe: baconato

 

YOU'LL NEED: turkey bacon, tomatoes, red peppers, macaroni and cheese.

 

You can make your own mac and cheese if you have the fortitude and time but otherwise you can just use the box.

 

YOU WILL DO THIS: Preheat the oven to 375. Roast the red peppers for about twenty minutes, then dump in the tomatoes for five. While this shit is going down, prepare the turkey bacon, chopped, and the pasta. Mix it all together.

 

That was pretty easy, huh?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com