Friday, April 09, 2010
Coming to Offend Near Yours
Today at work, one of our artists was telling a story. Somewhere in the story was something about a 7-year old, which she referred to as "It". I laughed even though it was a serious story and explained to her that she was objectifying a child when she questioned me.

Turns out that was offensive and disrespectful to her.

After work, I was at the Coralville Mall. This chunky sceney-bopper asian teenager came up to me and SERIOUSLY asked, "What's it like to be a piece of shit white guy?"

The only answer I could come with on the spot was, "Better than a chunky Chinese bitch..."

Then, THEN, I get on the bus to go home. This young African-American gets on after I've sat down and punches the open seat next to me and gives me the look that I enslaved his people, raped his family, etc etc.


Seriously. What did I do today to offend every minority?!


My kitchen has a mystery smell. It's not the disposal. The best part is that it's RIGHT AS YOU WALK IN. It's only within a six-foot radius of the door, too. I believe the neighbor below me has died in their kitchen and I am getting the trauma of their rotting piece-of-shit corpse.

And I have the Magic Goathead Stagecoach coming up this weekend! No matter how much I will try to explain it will always be David's stinky apartment.

God damn it all.

EDIT:~ I found the smell's origin. There was an even more mysterious substance coming from under my stove range. Problem Two solved.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com