Wednesday, December 24, 2003
Blogback turned into a vindictive frigid prostitute, so I dumped it for Haloscan.

I haven't messed with the design of it yet, but it's better than blogback's "let you have it unlimited for 2 weeks, then add an ad banner, only allow 5 replies, oh and you're not allowed to delete messages anymore" bullshit.

So, we lost all the old comments. Shucky darn. Oh, and I haven't messed with the template any, so it's just the basic version. Blah. I'll deal with that later... Or not.

I showed Karl the blog today, and he was highly amused. I might add him to it later, although I don't think I want to imagine the kinds of things he would post. Karl is fucking crazy in case none of you have noticed that before.

Anybody else wish xmas was just over and done with? There is way too much bullshit here for me. Even 4 days off from work in a row isn't worth this. I fucking hate holidays... Especially xmas. I hate the family shit, I hate the giving/receiving presents shit, I hate the holiday shopping/shoppers shit, I hate the religious shit... It's just all bad. There is no silver lining!

I wish I were a bear, so I could hibernate. And maul people with my massive claws, etc.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com