Monday, December 22, 2003
ERRGHA! This weekend did sodomize the llama's ass indeed. Why? Well...as you all know i fuckerred w/ the work schedule to go to UNI and...see...jaime. Ok I wish i hadnt done this now. It was gay. At 830 we had about 12 peep wanting to go to the bar at midnight when jaime and i would get up there. Nope. About every 30 minutes id get a call from her friends as they each dropped out. By the time we got to Tama ( thats like 1/2 way there...right?) no one is goin to the bar cept me and jaime. WORTHLESS FUCKING TRIP. I wish that I had a time machine so i could kick my self in the nuts and stop me from going. Oh well. If id kick my past self then the same matter couldnt existi twice in the same space in history, hence i would a fistfucked reality, time, space, and all the strings and tape that hold it shottily together.

The card game is badass wes. Oh and the futon? YOU ARE ALL INTELLEGENT ENOUGH TO FIX THE FUCKING THING SO ITS COMFORTABLE. AND IF YOU CANT...BLAME DIRRTY GERRTY FOR FUCKIN IT TILL IT BROKE. Amish knows that all it requires is lifting the matress, moving the cushions, straightening the matress, and then sitting back down. Apparently someone wasnt thinking. The futon is not beyond all that you can imagine with 100% of your brain, Bil. And Andy? School is a fallacy. You shoulda listened to me like 3 years ago when i DIDNT go to college. I know i went back on my word with kirkwood and Ihicc but stilll.....shoulda listened to me.

Do i need to sleep? Prolly. I think i shall. we can hang out at dave's friday the 26th and then bils the 27th, for i have both of these dayzoff for rizzle. And God? Please dont let or have anyone tell Slogan Slayer about our weekend plans.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com