Wednesday, December 24, 2003
Bil, you hate the holidays as much as I hate the Mormons---a lot.

We are doing something at Dave's this weekend. Don't tell the dirty Slogan Sodomizer. He is NOT ALLOWED to any holiday hoopla we do. FORBIDDEN...LIKE DANCING. I hate Nelly and Murphy Lee (he aint dumb) and all those dumbass rappers. Fuck them to hell. Anyone ever notice that chocolate cashews look like lil fetuses? Fetuses are what filter out impurities in your body ...right?

I have bills to pay and money to blow and I'm going to see RotK today at noon! I'm really a thundercat. I connect with skillz like Voltron. Im a juvenile cuz I care about G's. Im starvin like Marvin GRRRRRRRRRRRRRL! I got so many its like I'm valet parking. ...and I need to sleep. BIL SHOULD COME TO TOWN AT 7. JUST BEFUGGINCAUSE.

Moooooooooo.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com