Wednesday, December 03, 2003
A message board it is not, but you should feel bad for spamming it anyway. Whore.

Ug. Finished writing a first draft of a paper a bit ago. Now what to do...
A break is in order I think.

Andy its probably like 16 gauge 1/3" ID or something.
I can probably use them for something.
I'll try to remember to remind you.

I'm up for trying a variety of different stuff, though I must agree that I'm not sure it would work out very evenly...

Grrrr... I have another idea for a game bil. I like it... I need to decide on one and stick with it. I'll email you when I get it written up or something. I'd like to get something done on a game over my break, if you are down anyway. I'm really not up on the art end of things and could definately use concept stuff, as we have discussed on previous occasions... I'll try to write it up soon so as to recieve some sexy feedback...

sleepy...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com