Sunday, December 14, 2003
Wacky. Must say I didn't expect that one any time soon, or ever.
And also, when it comes right down to it, at weddings, when its all celebratory and shit...

Sometimes I wish I could fire small arms into the air as well...

To paraphrase from above link: (I sifted out most of the shit that sucked)
blah blah blah sent people streaming into the streets... firing guns in the air in celebration.
"We are celebrating like it's a wedding,"

Um? Ok, no wedding going for me when I come for a visit thanks. Me firing guns is one things. You guys doing it (and probably drunk, it IS a wedding), just scary.
Stuponfucious you might say...

oh and speaking of Double Dash...

And if you were wondering,
I bring those blue sparks too,
ladies...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com