Monday, December 01, 2003
Tim, when you log onto blogger.com go to edit your profile and change your nick name. That is what will appear over your post unless its not specified, then it uses first name instead.

I need less work so I can play more games dammit. Could somebody please inform my professors please?

P.S. I don't think any of you really play counter-strike but I must say the new patch with autobuy and rebuy weapon options is nifty. Too bad it only works with the visual menus. I hate the visual menus, why can't they have added them to the text menu too. I guess I could probably add them myself, but still... PAIN, they should do it for my lazy ass.

I wanna play cards... Could do without costumes and bar windows though. Thats just freaky...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com