Thursday, February 05, 2004
Kenya, believe it! (free snorkle with every visit)
monki, you are teh man. I bow before your html skillz.

I did tweak a thing or two (and took out the now-redundant CSS divs for the linklist/titlebar). Tim's got a different color since his was indistinguishable from the BG color, and I paled Andy's color down so it contrasts against the text a little better... Other than that we just need Kellyn's color choice and Karl if he ever posts. Other than that, this looks pretty damn good. Kellyn! Just tell me like "orange" or "purple" or "red" or something and I can use teh colorschemer. It will not be painful at all, I promise. You are also the only one that does not have any links pimped out...

Oh, and from the people that brought you "Badgers," I give you... Kenya!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com