Wednesday, March 03, 2004
FACT OR FICTION?
This is an interesting story. Not sure if its true but it made me laugh.

Well I suppose I'll be up for doing something on St. PATRICK'S day. I would definately prefer that you sons o' douches came up here where all the action is. I probably won't be able to get the day off because I don't have any personal days built up yet. Not that it really matters considering that I don't have to be at work the next day until noon. Unfortunately I won't be off work until nine, so you folk could meet me around 9:30. I've got a few bars picked out, but I'm waiting to find out where the rest of my family will be drinking that night. I'll keep you all posted.

By the way, Guinness has informed me (via commercials) that St. Patricks day is to be celebrated like a real holiday. So I expect St. Patricks day presents from all of you!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com