Tuesday, March 16, 2004
My Best At-The-Urinal Idea EVER!!!
I was in the bathroom at school today when Inspirato hit me-- What if Oz and Wonderland went to war? Thered be a war because Wonderland wants Oz's technology while Oz wants minerals and resources from under Wonderland. It would be fucking awesome. Oz is more like late 1800s Americana while Wonderland is Victorian England. I think its badass. Dorothy and Alice are agents working for their corresponding countries but team up to stop the war. And I want to work Narnia in here too. Like a super wierd twist that Narnia started this war to claim more land for the White Witch. I think this idea is badass. The Winged Monkeys would be giant gorillas, thered be an infantry battle with TinMen robots and thousands of gun toting card soldiers. And the Cheshire Cat and Toto would constantly bicker and fight. Oh and Scarecrow would be a zombie. And the White Rabbit is on a hoverbike, and the Caterpillar is a dragon or some crazy shit. I think it would be badass to have the Jaberwockie destroy the shit out of Emerald City and have the Munchkins attack in robotic walkers and giant subterranian weapons they built. And Wonderland's most elite fighting force is the Chess Pieces. Oh and the Lion is a double agent for Narnia. Cuz hes the brother of the Lion or something. Its totally badass. Of course, Dorothy and Alice would be badass hot chikas (not gothy or any one of my fetishes of course). But I am seriously thinking of this as a badass series or something. Any other ideas? Im open to creative input.

And to think I thought about a badass battle of Oz and Wonderland and Narnia at a frickin' urinal.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com