Sunday, March 14, 2004
Get a clue. Get a panda.
1) Toho is making one massive Godzilla film to showcase the last G-Film and then retiring it for TEN years...again. Wes showed me this story a while ago but it was on CNN today. Mainly cuz puttin people in giant monster suits and having them fighting on a miniature set is outdated...and that horrible blowjob of a US Godzilla film. Much sadness

2) I have completed descriptions and character bios for most of the FOES stuff. All I have to do now is storyboard a fight scene.

3) Im returning to Albia on March 27th and leaving April 4th (or 5th depending on me schedule) Something to do? I hope so. The schools screwed us over for a joint spring break and me daddy cant pay for me to go see Nicks wedding..but we shall see... we shall see indeed.

4) Tim? I fucked your mom. OOOOOOOOOOOH!

5) Just saw a Primus video with flying elephants and hunters and bald people. Wes, if you havent seen it yet, its FUCKED up.

6) And Ive posted 2 times today. I feel like Ryan....except for that whole raging homosexual part.

7) Get used to sentence fragments, folks.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com