Sunday, March 14, 2004
Damn this computer!
I got caught up playing a drunekn game of 1000 kards and i didnt hear the obnoxious beeping of trillian...why? MY FUCKING COMPUTER UNPLUGGED THE SOUND CORD! It seriously pisses me off cuz a bunch of folks tried to message me during the game. Plus one of my roommates and his girlfriend went to their bedding. SO WHAT does a bunch of drunks do? THey get a fucking night vision camera...and try to get some film of it. Ok it just happened. Not a good site.


ANYWHO, IM sorry to all that I didnt get a message to cuz of a slow reflex time. Hope yall had fun. We have a huge batch of new 1000 kards so Ill bring those when i come down. How did drunken Doctor Mario go? Hope well.

AND tis bed time. My what a lovely tea party.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com