Thursday, March 11, 2004
RUSSIAN LESBIAN TEENS does not bring up TaTU on Google.
I also agree with Andy. One post every 12 hours. A certain blabbering vagina apparently doesnt know about editing his posts. But this place really has become my apartment. And Im glad its still referred to as Dave's Old Place and not the "aGertment" like I feared. And I dont make racist remarks. Ive never said anything racially offensive. Good god. I hate mormons. Mormons arent a race. Theyre a religous cult. And you can agree with that, Andy. What Im saying is that It really will take 15 pancakes to cover Massachusettes.

Its nice to have Ryan on the blogthough. . . minus the 12 posts he does a day. It truely is. Good i mean. Its good. Or something. Im on a break from drawing stuff. I hate being poor too. I had a lot of money at one time, now i have none. An dim kind of feeling bad about quitting my job. But what to do now? I have to call 7-Eleven about a job interview. Itll be badass I suppose. But Im poor at the moment and need caffeine.

We were watching I Love the 80s or whatever and Boy George the painted fuckwheat was on it. So Joseph, having brains equal to mayonaise and woodchips, was like "OOOH ITS DAVEO! HUH HUH HUH!" Every. FUCKING. TIME. BOY GEORGE. CAME. ON. I Finally threatened to bash "his fucking hampster loving face into the wall until the bleeding stopped". He stopped. I hate idiots. Especially Joseph.

Oh and a really quick question: Whats the difference between dumbasses and smartasses?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com