Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Not just zed but Lord Zed
Well, I almost just drank a boxelder bug. Mother beetch was trying to go swimming in my Dew.

For all you non-Albians, here's the rundown of what's been going on:

Sunday: Dr. Mario, a few beers, Gang of Four

Monday: Wes, Amish and I drove to Osky in search of Newcastle. We failed to find it anywhere, and would have continued the quest to Grinnell had the weather not suddenly bitchslapped us all. Much snow in Albia...when I left Grrt's at 2 am my car had an afro of snow, and the roads hadn't been touched. It was like driving cross country.

Tuesday: Woke up at noon to Kevin's call. Went to El Hutto for lunch (sadly). Tummy is angry.

I am struggling to understand my powers of Dr. Mario. Why have I been given this gift? What do the gods expect in return? How am I to understand that maxim that Spider Man has taught us: "with great power comes great responsibility"? Will I ever again be defeated?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com