Thursday, March 11, 2004
Someone end this madness!
I would be in favor of some kind of restriction on the number of daily posts any of us may make. I'm really glad you folks are giving me plenty of reading material to while away the hum-drum of work, but its getting out of hand. I found myself spending hours just trying to desipher the code that Ryan's posts are apparently printed in. Then I got to play the exciting game "How many racist remarks will Dave make in THIS post".

It does add to the 'feel' of our group though. This blog is steadily transforming itself into a written version of a night at Dave's place. Generally there would be a few of us who could maintain some sort of sanity, while the rest...well. Just read a few posts and you get the idea.

In argument of my title's plea, I feel that this is a good thing for us all. I, for one, having been recently exiled from Mother Albia, feel like I'm coming home when I visit the blog. All its missing is Amish's simple puns and grrt's 'simple charms'. And the occasional impulse to toss sister amish out a window.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com