Tuesday, March 16, 2004
St. Patrick's Eve
The night is upon us gentlemen. Soon St. Patrick will load his beat up '87 pinto with millions of bottles of Guinness. His leprechauns will pull the pinto all around the world and deliver the bottles to Irish boys and girls. Then, tomorrow morning, as the sun rises, they will all rush down to tear open their gifts and drink the intoxicating liquid inside!

It's a beautiful holiday, and I would like nothing better than to share it with a few good friends. So this is my official call to you all. I sound the horn of St. Patrick calling all my friends to Des Moines for drunken shananagins.

I will be working tomorrow from 8:30 to 5, which is a special gift given to me by my employers. This means I will have plenty of evening time available.

So come on up to the big city lads! Faith and begorra it'll be a good time!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com